I tried to install this (I have got the decss also)  but I am puzzled here. It looks
like we need
the udf filesystem, right ??

now, trying to install udf, it scream all over looking for a global
named "event" that is nowhere to be found .

Could you explain to me what I am supposed to do to use this and how you have got
something to work ?

Thanks

Philippe