> I have Rinetd setup , and it works good, however, it does not allow port
> forwarding to FTP .... anyone know of any good port forwarding type programs?

Have a look at Xinetd
(http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1998/10/30/909732313.html). There are also
a few lightweight Perl script that would be able to do the trick. Check
www.freshmeat.net.

Ciao

Charl

 "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
  persists to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
  depends on the unreasonable."

                                                  -- George Bernard Shaw

 Charl Matthee                               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Infoline                                      Mobile: +27-83-357-8644
 Reality Manufacturing                                (w) 011-402-4116