Hi,
  Does anyone know if this is still available.  I have been
rooting around the HP web site for the last hour.  I keep
finding references to the product but whenever I try to
access I receive the "communication error" message.  Maybe
HP's site is broken.

  I can get to their ftp site but cannot find an index for
the product to give me the correct file to download.  The
html page that is there directs me to a page that doesn't
say a thing about the Web Admin software.

Thanks if you have any info or another source.

Bob Hartung