On 09-Jan-00 [EMAIL PROTECTED] opined:
> Hi.
> I've got this weird problem again. :)
>
> When i download something, either using netscape or just ncftp, the
> download stop when it has reachedd 100%. It begins normally and acts
> normal until it reaches 100%. Then it just stops and the only thing i can
> do is to push the stop button in the netscape downloading window. And if
> do that the file disappears.
>
> Please tell me that any of you know what this is :)

Don't know the cause of it, but I get it too. I usually click a link to
something else and it finishes the download. Sometimes I kill the download
and restart it, which then makes it finish.

It's been doing this to me for awhile now. Not sure of the problem. But, I
suspect it's NS-related, as it hasn't happened to me with any ftp software,
a download manager I usually use, or the infrequent lynx usage I've done.

--
If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
             ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.