Hi

I'm trying to install RH 6.1 on a new Dell Inspiron 7500
with the 15.4 inch 1280 x 1024 screen.  I have the newest
boot images downloaded from RH and boot diskette made.

My problem.  If I select the standard graphical install I
get the typical ATI Mobility P problem (garbled screen).  If
instead I start with "linux updates vga=791" the screen
switches resolution okay, but then hangs as soon as the
loader is called and I never get to the graphical install
screens.

Is there a workaround or do I have to go through the text
mode install.  [I know, I know. How lazy can I get, but it
is there and I would like to use it.]

Any help appreciated!.

Thanks,

Bob Hartung