First of all,sorry about my bad english,when we talk about linux problems
it's a kind a hard to me to explain,becose,this is an english that i didn't
learn at school.

My server it's an Redhat 6.0 compatible (portuguese ver name
Conectiva4.0,kernel 2.2.12-5)with 2 interfaces eth0 and eth1.
eth0 IP = 192.168.0.3 Intelpro 100
eth1 IP = 192.168.1.3 VIA86c100A

I'm not using a modem to connect to Internet,i have an ISDN TA/ROUTER name
YAMAHA it's an 10M router.And i'm connecting to this router via LAN instead
COM port,and the IP of this device is 192.168.0.1 .So,all the configurations
of my ISP go inside this router,ISP phone number,DNS primary and secundary
of the ISP etc.And with a browser i can ask to the router to make the
connection with my ISP.

The problem,i can't reach the internet using 2 interfaces:

Before i get into this trouble,i was using just one interface eth0,and all
clients and linux was accessing the internet just fine.But,i never got my
ipchains to work with that configuration,and to try to make ipchains and
MASQ to work,i installed a second LAN card to work as eth1.So my intention
was,separate things,to MASQ my internal IPs to external.But it's not working
at all.
I also have a "fake,not valid outside my intranet" DNS that was running on
my eth0 device,now with 2 interfaces i dont know what to do!
My DNS dont work anymore,my machines can't reach the internet.If i shutdown
one interface eth0 or eth1 the dns and internet start to work again??
My interfaces are up and running,with ifconfig i got no errors on the
devices.
lsmod does't show nothing wrong:
[root@server /root]# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
via-rhine               8840   1  (autoclean)
eepro100               12112   1  (autoclean)

Any one got an ideia of what is going on here???I read the HOWTOs,docs and
can't find a anser to this problem.
How can i work this out?
How can i sign the IP from my ISP to the internal machines?

The organization of my little intranet looks like this:

The router is connected directly  on Linux interface eth1.
The interface eth0 it's connected directly on my HUB (8 channels 10/100 auto
switch).
All my clients(5 in total,3 G4s and 2 WIN98)it's connected to this HUB
too.The gateway of the clients are set to look on 192.168.0.3(eth0).
The ipv4 routing it's running and this it's my /etc/sysconfig/network:
NETWORKING=yes
FORWARD_IPV4=yes
HOSTNAME=server.wtulinux.co.jp
DOMAINNAME=wtulinux.co.jp