Hello, All!

    Has anyone played with VPNs?  I'll probably be linking 2 to 4 sites
via 384k DSL, and the most "solid" VPN solution at this point looks like
FreeSwan at http://www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan/ .  Unfortunately, I played
with a previous version (it's up to 1.2 now), and compiling in the
kernel patches, setting the routing/forwarding, synchronizing all of the
settings & keys was an extraordinary pain in the butt.  I'll be using RH
6.1 this time around, and I need to use an IPSEC version rather than a
PPTP version (the security gaps in the M$ implementation are
horrendous).  Suggestions?  Stories?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Mings