First off, there's no such thing as an invalid IP ;)  However, if you're
referring to IP ranges which are designated at private IPs (i.e, 10.*,
192.168.* and 172.16/12), there are a couple things: ipfwadm (I believe) and
ipvs (which I use).  Both, AFAIK require a kernel patch, but will allow you to
redirect traffic from an Internet address to an internal (private or not)
address.  You then add ipchain's MASQ to the ipvsadm configuration and blammo
- your private IPs can be accessed and routed back to the Internet.

yukon