We have the need to deploy a linux-based email server (SMTP, POP, IMAP,
Web interface) for linux.  We've been trying to cobble together stuff from
the free-ware inventories, but we might be better off with something
commercial.

Any suggestions on a commercial program or two that can handle maybe
100,000+ users in many multiple virtual domains and function within a
cluster?  Price isn't the object, functionality is.