If you remember, I was posting a problem regarding Netscape.  It is
beginning to appear as if the problem is with X and not Netscape.  Why?
Because the Mozilla browser is now doing the same problem.  In this case,
you can no longer click on a link.  It is totally ignored.  If you right
click, the menu pops up, but none of the entries change color for on-focus.
Unlike Netscape when going back will not display the page, doing a back
with Mozilla will display the page.  Of course, if you go back once, you
can't go back any further :-)

Strange thing is that there isn't a problem in any of my other desktops.
In asWedit I have no problem highlighting, clicking, etc.

Netscape/Mozilla appear to be tripping up something.

Time to shut down my X session and start another one.  :-(

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have