For virtual pop, you would need an additional unique IP address for each
virtual
domain. And you would need to enable it as an aliase on your eth0.
Also you need to chabge your default pop3 daemon line in /etc/inetd.conf to
something like this ...

pop-3 nowait root /usr/sbin/vpopd /usr/sbin/ipop3d

remember to copy the vpopd from the linuxconf directory to /usr/sbin.
Also point the dns of your hosting to the unique IP.

I've setted up the config, it could be found in the linuxconf help menus.

There is a problem though, when connections come in from your aliases, it works
fine. But when connections come in from your main eth0, it would always report
mail box 0, even when there is mails in /var/spool/mail.