I had the same pb : sometimes PCI slots are "stuck together" irq wise.
You can try moving one of the cards around if you still have a pci slot available
(hum, looks like you are already using 5 of them ...)

Are all your card PNP ? Is PNP enabled on your board ?

somebody told me irq 9 is the worse to get shared (especially between 5 devices !).

You can try excluding irq 9 from pnp irqs (using legacy ISA)

Philippe