Hi,

I could think of the following:

Make sure you're alone on the computer. Move the contents of
/var/spool/mail aywhere you want.
rmdir /var/spool/mail
Create a symbolic link named /var/spool/mail pointing to the new
location of the real mail directory.

Let users back in.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com