I have tried to mount a remote SMB Share with the following
mount -t smbmount -o username=xxxxxxn,password=xxxxx 207.136.xxx.xxx
and receive
mount: fs type smbmount not supported by kernel
I then tried
/sbin/modprobe smbfs.o and still receive the error.
I have listed the result of modprobe -l -t fs below.  Is the correct
module in this list and if not does anyone know where and how I can
load the correct module?
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030