I recently downloaded the XFree86 3.3.6 in order to have support for my Intel 810
video card, and I've read the documentation forwards, backwards, upside down, and have
actually successfully installed most of it (which a is a big accomplishment since I'm
brand spankin' new to Linux).  However, the documentation makes note of a module that
needs to be loaded (agpgart.o) and I have looked everywhere for it... the ftp
documentation says this file is included with the server component, but I've looked
everywhere on my system and cannot seem to find it...  I've also looked through every
directory on their ftp site, and still cannot find it... could somebody please tell me
what I' missing here?

thanx

Joseph E. Sheble
a.k.a. Wizaerd
http://www.wizaerd.com

Flash, Cold Fusion, Canvas, and 3D...
Wizaerd's Realm has a little bit of everything...