I can't figure this one out..  I've just done a fresh install of
RH 6.1 and i've tried to configure samba exactly the same as i have
on my other machine, but it just doesn't work.  I've looked in
/var/log/samba for some sort of error message, but nothing.  It
registers itself on the network because i can see it in network
neighbourhood on my Windoze 98 machine but it always says it can't
find the server on the network.

The only difference between this machine and my other one is that
this one has two network cards in it.

Any ideas?

<J>