Sorry for the OT post but I need some feedback on VMware
I am thinking about format c:\ on my windows box and turning it into a linux
server. The problem is that I still have some mission critical apps that are
winblows only and I have a few games I like to play on winblows. Is running
Winblows on VMware just like having a winblows box? I mean can I run all
the same periferals? Software run the same? Or do I give up any of the
functionality I have running a stand alone M$ box?.

TIA
Steve

--
Steve Gulick, Cornerstone Development, LLC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]