I do not need to use appletalk/netatalk (or
shouldn't) because an apple laserwriter 16/600PS
that I wish to setup on my linux box (RH 6.1)
is not on an appletalk network, but is shared
on a TCPIP network.  I assume I will need to
use samba.  Am I correct?

In any case, in trying to start out setting this
up with printtool and ghostscript-5.10-10, I
see no driver for apple laserwriters of any kind
(there are ImageWriter drivers/support but I
see nothing for laserwriter).  How do I do this?
Where would I find a driver?  A quick websearch
on my part found nothing useful to me - mostly
information on getting linux to use netatalk,
which in my case is unneeded.

Any aid would be greatly appreciated.
patrick