----------
From: "Neil Hollow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <no subject>
Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2000, 2:56 pm

I posted last week for a colleage who was running out of disk space.  If he
does a df he has loadsof free space 847628k to be precise.  If he does a df
-i his used inodes are 100% used.  This presumably was causing him the
problem-is there any way round this?  NH.

My colleage solved the below by deleting files from his /tmp directory.   He
has a new problem.  In X linux is reporting a lack of disk space and says it
cannot do x,y,z due to this lack of space.  There is over 800mb of free disk
space.  He has one ext2 partition and one swap partition.  Any ideas?  Ta
Laurent/Neil.