Roger Dooley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>In 20.4 the tex-site.el file is in /usr/lib/xemacs-20.4/lisp/auctex
>directory. Maybe it wasn't included in the rpm. I think you should be
>able to download the auctex package from xemacs.org (this should include
>that file).

Grabbing that file and tex.el from the latest auctex and editing it
appropriately seems to have done the job.

The other bug is the /usr/lib/xemacs/lock file.  That file should not
live in /usr/lib/xemacs, it should live in /var/lock or be local to a
user.  It appears as though the location is hardcoded to be in the
xemacs subdirectory, but a symlink from /usr/lib/xemacs/lock to
/var/lock/xemacs is the way to go.  It also looks like it needs to
be drwxrwxrwx.

Thanks.

                Matthew Saltzman
                Clemson University Math Sciences