How do find out which modules are for Frontpage? THX Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: magoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 7:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need list for Frontpage and Apache

Hi All,

I recently installed the Mandrake Apache Server w/ Frontpage
extensions. Everything was working fine except my non frontpage
websites could not get into my cgi-bin. Permissions seem to be set
correctly and I can't figure out what the frontpage install changed.
Can some one point me to a list for apache and frontpage if there is
such an animal.

Thanks,
Steve