I have been having a lot of difficulty in configure my office's Linux box to
print to a shared SMB printer.

Our LAN is configured as shown:

We have three workstations, two running Windoze, and mine which dual-boots
between Windoze and Linux.  These three workstations are going through a cable
modem and each machine has an IP address.

We have a stand alone Windoze based print server.  This machine does not have
an IP address assigned to it and does not use the cable modem.

Print jobs are not being transmitted to the print server and appearing in the
print que.  It does not require a username and password.  And, I can't find any
log files describing what is happening to the print job.  Does the print server
need an IP#, and if not, how can I get the print jobs to go to that printer?  I
do have the correct workgroup and share names that my NT partition uses.

--Brian