> Yes, but now updating the pages is harder than if they are on disk! Just a
> counter point.

I am in the process of writing a simple site (currently < 50 pages) and am
using php, mysql and fast template. The reason I like this is no one I work
with wants to update html code. I made a simple form into which they enter
their information, the information is stored in the database and a new page
is generated. Also, php (and perl) can use fast template to plug generic
information into a template and so you can change 5-6 templates and redefine
the whole look of the site.

Just a thought (information on fast template can be found on phpbuilder).

Chad