You might wanna take a look on the web for serial port code-

http://www.boondog.com/..\tutorials\dlltutor\dlltutor.htm

I found that one.  It's for Vb but i'm sure it'll help....

Jason Hirsch, ChemEng/Chemistry
Make it myself? But I'm a physical organic chemist!
Visit the Dorm Room                  Life may never
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~hirsch  Give us another
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Chance to do right.