I got it working OK now but I can't figure out how to get the winblows boxes on
net A to show up in the net nieghborhood of net B and vice versa. I figured
that wasn't a question for this list. If you still want me to post my route
output let me know.

Thanks to all
Steve

--
Steve Gulick, Cornerstone Development, LLC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]