On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 12:31:41PM -0500, hUnTeR wrote:
: You're quite welcome, glad to be of some assistance. And i am glad to
: hear you are back in business.

Mostly..  Some stuff was lost permanently (like my db tables from the
rant & link sections), but that stuff will grow again over time.

: Now, as to my suggestion to you
: privately, i think we need to get this into a Mini-How-To and post it to
: the LDP. Please let me know if i can be of any further assistance in
: this regard.

How does one go about submitting work to LDP?  What format do they accept
documents in?

What we really need is an XML DTD for the LDP, in my opinion...

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.