I was wondering if anyone has seen the following behavior:

On dual homed clients (one NIC dedicated to the backup) the LEGATO clients
running on LINUX 6.0 (both INTEL and COBALT/MIPS) and LINUX 6.1 running on
INTEL the client goes into a "feeding-frenzy", and after hearing on the
backup network from the LEGATO server that it's time to start the backup,
pumps data in large volume (taking over the switch and doing what amounts
to a Denial Of Service) to the other (production) network - NOT the backup
network.  Needless to say, we verified and re-verified the configuration of
both NICs and corresponding DNS servers, and they are correct.  A bug, maybe?

-mm-

--
Press EVERY key to continue!