I upgraded my laptop and everything went smooth (aside from having to
connect an external monitor). The only problem is on the reboot into 6.2
PCMCIA will not initialize. I have not network connection. :-(  Does anyone
know a solution to this? When I do /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start  it just
goes back to prompt. no [ok] or [failed]. I tried modprobe pcmcia_core
(which is OK) but  inserting some of the other modules did not help most
would not work.  My laptop has been through 5.2 , 6.0 , 6.1 upgrades with no
hangups. Is there something I missed?  Laptop is K6-2 333 (intel chipset),
96M ram, 4.3G HDD, ATAPI cdrom, ne2k-pci NIC, SVGA graphics, TX Instruments
pcmcia ( I think). All Ideas will help.

Thanks,

Kirk