Hi,
I am yet to get the version that Bernard talked about..

But here is something more that i want to ask..sometimes when there is a
freeze the standard ctrl-alt-bkspc works fine and I am thrown to the prompt
but sometimes it refuses to do anything...But i can telnet from someother
machine and and see everything is fine excpt that it is frozen..Now I do not
want to reboot for this..what is the process that I should be looking for
that I can kill which which will kill kde or whatever and then put me back
to my prompt..

Meanwhile the culprit for the freezes is definitly netscape...(sigh)

Thx,
Arni