At 08:54 AM 2/28/00 -0700, SoloCDM wrote:
>Are there any software applications that will dial a person's phone
>number with a graphical interface and constant redial until connection
>is established?  This doesn't include packages that allow you to talk
>to the person through the computer, just constantly dial them to get a
>connection.  But, both types are accepted.
>
>Note: Detailed Documentation(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
>      When you reply to this message, please include
>      the mailing list and my address.

>Signed,
>SoloCDM

You might want to check out the mgetty+voice package.  One of the
example scripts that comes with the voice package does this.  There
is also a script that will play a voice file when someone answers.
The package will also support speaker phone operation, but I don't
remember a script file for that...

Mikkel