Hi:

 I found 4.7 on RH6.2 more stable that my previous installation with
 5.2 (I had random dyings when closing any window).

 But in Piglet, I cannot even start JVM. It always dies giving the
 well-known "Bus Error". Am I the only one ? Machine installed with
 Gnome Workstation profile in a fresh hard disk.

 Didnt have CLASSPATH nor JAVA_HOME set. Tried to set up CLASSPATH,
 but it doesnt start Java (but also, it doesnt crash).

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ:1252101 AIM:Tlabok IRC:Kobalt  Homepage: http://www.pobox.com/~kobalt/