> Anybody use CodeWarrior. Do you find it a good IDE ?

I use it on another OS for Java development. I've been waiting on the
Linux version to support Java. The IDE is decent on the other platform,
but there are times I wish I could drop into "vi" and that the other
platform's command line was worth something. The class browser gets the
job done, but I find myself resizing windows constantly while I use it. If
you choose to view a class such that all of its inherited methods are
listed as well, its difficult to pickout the method you want from the
list.

Bruce Tong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zztong.com