Thanks Linda.  I installed it yesterday, did what you said down there, and tried it.  I have to say, I do like it!  At first I wasn't so sure, but then I found that you can have the GNOME panel run, so I can still run all my programs!  Seems to be a nice window manager.  I'll try coping those, "sample config" files, would that, for example, setup the GNOME panel by default or something?  Well I guess I'll see.  thanks again,

-Brandon  (maybe we could change the subject to xfce?)

demdave wrote:

 A Message From Dave Miller Brandon:     Got a chance to tour the new Youth Site - Looks great.  We are planning to do some changes to the main site and hope that it will enhance your traffic also.
God Bless and Good Luck
    (^~_~^) Dave
David E. Miller
PACIFIC EMPLOYERS
Visalia, California  93291
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

linda hanigan wrote:

Hi,
When you install it tells you I think the command is
xfce_setup.
You also will want to copy some of the sample config
files from
/var/XFCE to your home directory.
                  Linda