On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 03:46:21PM -0500, Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
> watch out for lilo, You cannot put lilo on the MBR cuz NT will have a shit
> fit.

        Really?  I did that for the longest time when I was dual booting
Linux and Windows NT 4.0 SP4 on my laptop.  Now I use VMWare and I don't
dual boot anything, but I recall this working on several systems.

> --
> Michael S. Dunsavage

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/