There probably aren't any.  A multi-boot loader by any other name, yadda,
yadda, yadda......  I liked this one because it worked the first time I
tried it whereas I had a little more trouble with LILO so I just stuck with
the first method that worked.  I guess the only advantage I could mention is
that you don't need a boot disk to perform FORMAT /MBR if you decide to
remove the boot option for LINUX, but that's pretty insignificant.  Both
LILO and BOOTPART are free, and they both work with relatively little
difficulty.