On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 09:34:18AM -0300, Martin A. Marques wrote:
> Is it posible to authenticate all windows NT and windows 9x PC on a
> linux box?
> Example: I have a Linux server, 2 Windows NT WS, and several Windows 9x
> PC. I want all the windows PC to authenticate to the Linux server using
> NIS (or what ever).
> If it is posible, where can I find docs that explane how to do it?

        It SOUNDS as if what you want is to run Samba as a PDC (Primary
Domain Controller).  However, that being said, that code in Samba is
rather cutting edge.  It is NOT for the faint of heart.  But it can be
done.  <www.samba.org>

> TIA
>
> "And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
> Martín Marqués                        email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Santa Fe - Argentina          http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
> Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/