You never said how many domains you currently support on this box, and how
well it is currently handling it.

Also the jump to non ststic content will certainly increase the laod.

I don't know much about this stuff, but that seems like a lot of doamins
(assuming all doing dynamic content) for one box, but you also don't say
how much traffic the sites get etc.

charles