"David S Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I've seen similar messages when I've used newer compilers. Does your 6.1
>system use the same compiler version as what comes in RawHide?

Oops.  I used "su" instead of "su -", so I got my CodeFusion compiler.
Three lashes for me with the rawhide kernel...

Still can't get the sndconfig-0.42-1 SRPM to rebuild, though.  The
problem is a missing system header file designated by

    #include <pci/pci.h>

Anyone know what package/version that's from?  It's not in
kernel-source or kernel-headers from Rawhide, and it's not on my stock
RH6.1 system.

Thanks.

                Matthew Saltzman
                Clemson University Math Sciences