Hi,

I have linux installed and running pretty much to my satisfaction for now.  What i
would like to do tho is make a separate partiton for my /home directory so when i
upgrade, it is easy to keep all of my configurations.  Is there an easy way yo do
this?  I am going to use partition magic to make my partition, but how do i make the
new partiton be the /home partiton with all of the infor in it????

TIA,

-e

--
erik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>