you could try gnomba but you'll have to have GNOME running.

a chimp told me that you said:

      :Hi,
      :
      :Does anyone know of a program that resembes the window network neighborhood? I
woiuld like to be able to browse my schools network with a gui. Any ideas?
      :
      :TIA,
      :
      :-e
      :
      :--
      :erik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      :
      :        "Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"
      :        "A little early isn't it, Woody?"
      :        "For a beer?"
      :        "No, for stupid questions."
      :      --A scene from the hit show "Cheers"
      :
      :
      :--
      :To unsubscribe: mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe"
      :as the Subject.
      :

Jack Wallen, Jr.
Editor in Chief of Linux Content
www.techrepublic.com

-----
gile's uptime
  9:08am  up 5 days, 19:20,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01