>     Does anyone have some sample IPCHAINs rules to forward http requests
> multiple web servers on a private network, based on the requested
> domain?
>         I know that's not very clear, so let me explain a little
> better:  lets
> say 192.168.0.10 and 192.168.0.11 are webservers on the internal
> network. The DNS for www.mydomain.com and www.myotherdomain.com both
> point to my IPCHAINs box. Whenever joe user pulls up his web browser and
> goes to www.mydomain.com, the IPCHAINs box routes to 192.168.0.10 on the
> inside, whenever joe user pulls up his browser and goes to
> www.myotherdomain.com, the IPCHAINs box routes to 192.168.0.11 on the
> inside.

Simply : No

The only way that a webserver is able to know which domain it needs to
server is with a HTTP 1.1 header. (I'm not in the mood to explain the HTTP
1.1 header :-)))

ipchains has no knowledge of the HTTP protocol, so can't redirect on
domain.

No real solutions to this, execpt using multiple outside IP's.

        Igmar