Hi all!

I am in the process of installing redhat in a self-made computer box,
which has 7 serial ports and connectors for a VGA display, a keyboard, a
mouse and a printer (LPT1). It's got also a GPS anthenna connector. The
system comes from the factory with DOS already installed on the first
disk (BTW, one of the disks is a DiskOnChip). It's got neither floppy
nor cdrom drives.

So, I want to hear from your opinions on what is the best way to make
the installation. Has somebody some experience on this kind of stuff?

Thanks very much for your help