>I have a RH 6.1 system that I'm currently using as a firewall for an NT Web
>Server and SQL Server.  Right now, I'm using port forwarding to let the
>outside world connect to the internal web server.  One of the problems I
>have, is that I lose who the requestor was.  All my web logs show only the
>internal connection from my Linux system.

What are you using for Port Forwarding and where are config instructions?
Thanks

>My Linux system is connected via T1 to the Internet and internally at
>100base-T.
>
>I have a subnet of 255.255.55.192 from our T1 provider (AT&T).
>For arguments sake, let's say that my NICs are configured as follows:
>
>10.25.25.1 (T1 Router)
>10.25.25.25 (255.255.255.192) (external T1) (eth0)
>192.168.10.10 (255.255.255.0) (internal LAN) (eth1)
>

>If this is how I'm setup, I would like the internal to be a 10.25.25.???
>address on my subnet and my internal server to be the same way.
>
>Is there a way that I can use real world addresses inside the firewall and
>route them so my web logs will show who actually made the connection?
>
>Thanks
>Charlie
>

>--
>as the Subject.

<http://webpageweaver.com>InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions

PO Box 152, Cabot, VT 05647 USA

VOICE: 888.726.9030
FAX: 888.726.9030

General Information:
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website Hosting:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],subject=Information%20Request>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administration Services :
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Support & Training Services:
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]