Does that also block anyone else from .home.net getting toyou, or only the
ops-scan.home.net? I don't want to block everyone, just the administrative
(police) idiots.

Christopher Molnar
New Enland Business Services, LLC      Aetna, Inc.
Hartford, CT USA                       Middletown, CT USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]