From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Gnome crashes on multiple processor machine

On 29 Feb 2000 22:41:02 -0500, Chris \(Ski\) Kacoroski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have redhat 6.1 with the latest gnome patches.  I am running it on an
>Intergraph server with 256MB ram, a built in matrox millenium graphics
card,
>and 4 pentium pro processors.  Gnome seems to crash when I click the mouse
>to quickly.  It also hangs up a lot and I have to wait for it to return.

Can you provide some more details on how to reproduce the problems? I
certainly haven't seen any problems before that result from clicking too
quickly. :)

Applications don't see any difference between a UP and MP machine, so that
isn't the problem.

-- Elliot
Running/developing Gnome on a dual Alpha.