In my opinion, bash is a superior shell to all others. There are two types
of shells. They are called Bourne flavored and C flavored. csh, tcsh
are C flavored shells. Bash, ksh, and sh are all Bourne flavored
shells. For reasons that I'm not going to cover right now, Bash is quite
superior, but the best book for learning bash is The New Kornshell Command
and Programming Language by Bolsky & Korn from Prentis Hall. The book is
relevent because bash is pretty much compliant with Korn shell.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-