There's an excellent package called install-sendmail. Find it via
freshmeat.net. It ask a few rude questions and then spits out all of the
correct sendmail files plus a .fetchmailrc

I recommend it heartily.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-