Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 17:03:38 -0600 (CST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: All CGI samples are gone ?

Dear user:

We regret, that due to staff and funding changes, support for cgi is
unavailable

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

It may prove helpful to peruse the CGI documentation located at URLs
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi,
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/docs/tutorials/cgi.html,
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/Docs/fill-out-forms/overview.html

Thank you for your understanding,