Hello,

Thats ok sometimes I have to install Windows NT Workstation backup too for
testing, support purposes..

Anyway to "reinstall Windows 98" you have to obtain the following :-

1) A magic book disk which as fdisk with it.
2) A copy of NT Workstation 4.0
3) A copy of Windows 98

What happens is fdisk won't delete your existing partitions on Linux for some
reason so for a user I would use NT WK's partition utitlies in the installation
process to delete the Linux partitions.

Then I would exit from the NT WK
install and then use Fdisk again to reassign the FAT partitions

Then I would type in fdisk /mbr to reinstall the master boot record.

Then run the installation for Windows 98.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

[EMAIL PROTECTED]