Or yet another way

Get something like Tardis  (or a similar freeware product which runs as a
service on NT)

Get the NT box/s to do the time serving, and use cron and rdate to set to
these , I have to look at how to get Novell to play in this time game as
well, but honestly have not looked into it yet

the above way requires no Samba of course

--

IPO's , stocks etc = Finance mail list   e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]   body
= subscribe finance